He's here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I've been MIA for a while because I've been a little busy! We had our little boy on Aug 28th. I was scheduled to be induced on the 30th, but he had other plans and my water broke on the 28th. Everything went so well and he's a perfect little angel. I was in labor for 4 hours and pushed for 30 min and then Brayden entered the world. I am absolutely in love with him! He is such a calm, mellow baby and I feel so blessed to have him! I'll try to post a pic, but I'm not very good at it, so I don't know if it'll work or not! LOL Anyway, I missed all of you! (Sorry I didn't PM you back Aquilah, I was going to and then I went into labor LOL)

Awwwww, April! He's absolutely adorable! And hey, I'd rather you go to the hospital and push out an adorable little man than PM me back! You're more than forgiven! Congrats sweethert!

OMG he's adorable!! Congratulations.
smile.gif

oh, wow. he is so beautiful. CONGRATS! i am so happy for you
smile.gif
you deserve all the happiness in the world.

Thanks guys! I should add that he was 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long. Those pictures also don't do him justice! He's cute in them, but in real life, he is just gorgeous! He has long curly lashes from his daddy!!

Latest posts

Back