Hey...Im new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looked fine before for me... still looks the same *fine* now
wink.gif

Welcome to MUT Violet. I am Marisol from San Francisco and we are glad to have you here.

Thanx Marisol! By the way guys, I look ugly in that pic lol. Haha that is right, I don't know know who looks at my myspace lol! This site is soo awesome so far! You guys are great!

Myspace is addicting...

Jennifer - you and your family are a bunch of hotties!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

Thanx Marisol! By the way guys, I look ugly in that pic lol. Haha that is right, I don't know know who looks at my myspace lol! This site is soo awesome so far! You guys are great!

U LIES, you don't look bad at all. what is your myspace url?

Originally Posted by Jennifer that last post in my name was violet. she forgot to log off my name! LOL... she just wants the Millenium Club status...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol LOL... she just wants the Millenium Club status...
tongue.gif
LOL!

HAHA! Yeah, you caught me I do want that millenium club thing lol! And yea Marisol...that site is VERY addicting!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

that last post in my name was violet. she forgot to log off my name!

OMG this is funny. This has happened to Reija and myself a few times hahahaha. Even tho we have 3 desktops and 3 laptops lmao

Welcome, Violet! I'm Jen from Texas. So great to have you here. We all love Jennifer! Looking forward to your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leta112 Hey..what's up? My name is Violet and I am the younger sister of Jennifer. Im 13 years old turning 14 on November 2nd. Jennifer got me into the whole makeup scene because she is OBSESSED! Looks like a nice place and I can't wait to get started on the boards! Welcome aboard Violet to MUT
icon_exclaim.gif

Back