Hey there... (an introduction)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here. It's great to have another place to talk about makeup! I look forward to getting to "know" all of you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT, Makeupaholic!!! Glad you found us. Look forward to your posts!!

Welcome to MuT! I'm Janelle (as you probably already know from my enormous and flashing signature pic) lol & I'm from NY - nice to meet you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hello! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. feel free to PM me or another mod if you have any questions
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hiya, i'm Laura from Ireland. Welcome to MakeUpTalk. If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hi makeupaholic! Great to meet you! Welcome to MuT, we love meeting other makeup addicts..lol. Hope you're having fun and enjoying the board,looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you too
smile.gif

Hi there! I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to the world of Makeupholics!
claps.gif
You've definitely come to the right place. Nice of you to join us. Everyone is here is just so nice and wonderful.
icon_exclaim.gif

Welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. good to have you here!!!

Back