Hey Tyler, does looking at this give you the chills...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you probebly right

there was one time that was snow in israel

it was very cold but it melt quicly

i had this funny dream last night

you came to israel to do a magic show

and you calld the show tyler and the 3 colors

(i was a writer to the local news paper and i asked you why tyler and the 3 colors and you said becaze your pevriet soccer team got 3 colors)

weird isnt it?

haha that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard from a dream lol.. Speaking of which maybe its a sign what I should call my magic act hey ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . And then head on down to Israel and perfrom for ya :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... And then Shelley can stay in cold canada.

It is really pretty to look at, I'll admit that, but oh MY is it a lot to deal with when you're not used to it, yikes!

I am getting chills. I love the first day of a fresh snowfall. Everything is so beautiful, then I want it gone. I am a warm weather gal. LOL

I'm so not looking forward to snow! The first snowfall is okay, and then I want it gone after that LOL!

Imagine making snow angles in shorts and t shirt.... that would be super cold..

I would probably do it if I was drunk enough, lol! It usually doesn't start snowing down here until mid January or the beginning of February *huge, disgruntled sigh*.

The thought of driving on it scares me a little bit. People down here are allergic to speed limits, especially during dangerous weather.

I did that once on a dare, like when I was 20 years old, and it was -20 celsius outside. It was a quickly made snow angel, lol. :rotfl:

Back