hey

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
just thought i'd introduce myself... i'm Caitie, i'm an 18-yr. old college student from New York, USA... i love makeup and everything that goes along with it!
icon_redface.gif

Reaction score
Hiya Catie, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you have a question about anything or need help, let me know & either i or one of the other mods on here will help you out
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Hiya Caitie,

I'm new too. Trisha started a thread called "If you could only keep 1 ...... it'd be" which I found a really nice way of getting to know what other people use and letting other people know what you use too. I found it a really cool way of getting involved, you should try doing FOTD too! Hope you have fun here too.

Lea

XxX

Reaction score
Hi Caitie, welcome to MuT! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, another one of the moderators.

Please don't hesitate to jump right into the forums -- there are always interesting conversations going on. Trisha is leading the bandwagon for picture FOTDs (Face of the Day) which is a great place to get inspirations, learn about other users' favorite products etc.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reaction score
Welcome to my fellow NewYorker! Glad you found us!

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363 just thought i'd introduce myself... i'm Caitie, i'm an 18-yr. old college student from New York, USA... i love makeup and everything that goes along with it!
icon_redface.gif

Reaction score
Aloha from Honolulu & Welcome to MuT Caitie! You'll enjoy yourself here w/the rest of us cosmetic junkies.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Hi Caitie!! Extending a WARM welcome to our new user from the adminstration department. I am Tony. Welcome

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363

just thought i'd introduce myself... i'm Caitie, i'm an 18-yr. old college student from New York, USA... i love makeup and everything that goes along with it!
icon_redface.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363

icon_redface.gif

Welcome to MuT!! Hope to chat with you soon!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363 just thought i'd introduce myself... i'm Caitie, i'm an 18-yr. old college student from New York, USA... i love makeup and everything that goes along with it!
icon_redface.gif
Welcome to a fellow NY "Angel" !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Janelle, from (u guessed it) New York!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad you came here! Hope to talk to you soon - & have fun!

Reaction score
Hi Caitie, Welcome to MUT!
smile.gif
Everybody is really nice here. I think you'll like it.
smile.gif

icon_redface.gif

Reaction score
Welcome from another makeup addict, lol!! <!--StartFragment -->
wavey.gif

Latest posts