HG Mineral Blushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have so many favorite mineral blushes

my very first favorite is Monave starlily

then after that, i discovered many more. hehe

Cory promise

Milan's Pretty in pink

EDM chitchat

Meow firefly radiances

Lumiere spiced apple,poppy, hibiscus, many more!

I love glows too! AL, Dayna's Minerals, Lumiere

Reasons why i like mineral blushes :

AFFORDABLE

Wide range of color

different finishes

never breaks me out

I love most of the blushes that I've bought from Lumiere. My favorites from them are Dusty Rose

Hibiscus

Neutral Pink

Adobe

Antique Brick

Terra Cotta

Wild Rose

My current faves:

EDM Nick Nack

EDM Apple

EDM Weekend Getaway

Signature Terra Cotta

Oceanmist Vanora

My favorite blushes right now are EDM's Summer Stroll, Pink Ribbon and Snuggle.
smile.gif

Lumiere Spiced Apple...I like a blush that actually shows up and makes you look like you are "blushing"
smile.gif

You need very little of this for it to show up, and it's long lasting.

Any other blushes comparable to lumiere's?

lately i've fallen in love with Lauress's True Love and Pure Luxe's Beach Bunny.

i've recently developed a blush obsession but i've noticed that most of the ones i've bought are all pink in some way. i've been wanting to venture out and try some different options though i'd like to stay away from anything too orange. any suggestions?

I'm kinda getting blush obsessed too. I opt for shimmery blushes instead of matte because I like to keep the rest of my face as matte as possible. So I like to have something special on my cheeks =). These are all the brands I’ve tried and I’m listing my fave’s.

.:.Aromaleigh.:. Illuminating Perle Powder’s in Aura and Halo. In Bloom is pretty applied wet. Won't show up on me dry. (tried some Pure Rouge’s but nothing on my fav list yet)

.:.Meow.:. Firefly Blush in Radiance, Lush Blush in Wanton

.:.Lumiere.:. (They have a ton of colors that I love)

.:.Joppa.:. Most of them are nice but I really like Just Blush and Delightful

.:.Blusche.:. Didn’t love the color that I got

.:.EDM.:. Tried 3 colors that I didn’t fall for. But there are others that I want to sample.

.:.DreamWorld.:. Venus (very pretty applied wet) and Blushing Werewolf ( want to sample June)

.:.Painted Laydies.:. Restrained

.:.Ocean Mist.:. Mermaid’s Kiss and Vanora

.:.Mad Minerals.:. Didn’t love the color I tried

.:.Monave.:. Only tried one color. It's pretty but it’s not on my fav list

.:.SignatureMinerals.:. Winter Mauve

I placed a sample order from Lauress and I grabbed a couple of blush samples. So I'm waiting to see if I love them or not. Next on my list to try are Alima and J.Lynne.

I really like Lumiere's blushes. They are SUPER pigmented and only need a couple of crumbs. At $6 a pop right now with the sale, these are a steal. My fav is mauvelous.

EDM all blushes, especially pink ribbon for a barbie pink look, weekend getaway and evening out for a more flushed healthy red glow looks like I am in love
laughing.gif

The colours of EDM is quite easy to wear, all except the brown ones would look good on my face really. I am very honest about that. So I go on crazy and order like 10 sample orders from them? and each time I receive my variety of different blush samples I am really surprised

After trying the variety of colours of EDM blushes, you would never find so many colours in other MMU

Lumiere seems more pigmented than EDM, so I have to remember to use a lighter hand (which I always forgot), but it has this matte feeling in the edges when you apply that looks like it glows from within...kinda similar to kanebo lavshuca red blush if you have tried that

Well for Mineral Blushes it is EDM, other than Minerals, I found myself always reach for my benefit and muji rose blushes that both are very light pigmented and I can use a heavy handed in the morning rush.

I love...love...love blushes! My favorite is Silk Natural Carnal, a BEAUTIFUL plum color that looks really scary in the jar but is so beautiful and sheer on. I even add a bit to my lips with clear gloss and its always a head turner. My other bludh is Virtue from J.Lynne, a matte peachy color and I add a bit of Bare glow and its just fabulous!

I've recently fallen in love with Blusche's blushes! They are very, very highly pigmented (IMO more pigmented than all other MMU blushes I've tried apart from Cory's) and they have a nice selection of matte blushes which I prefer. (The blushes labelled as slightly shimmery are also pretty much matte to my delight.)

My favorites are Coral and Sunset. I love them so much, I've already bought backups of them.
smile.gif

I have fallen in love with blushes tooo...my fav so far are from :

EDM - walkie talkie, coffebean and etc..(sorry forgot the names)

Barekiss - true blush and more of the other brands

And sweetscents blushes are beautiful tooo.

Lumiere- Mauvelous, Delicate Pink, Fresh Roses

Milan - Pretty n Pink,

EGM - Fanned Pink, English Rose, AKA, Peachy Keen

All these make the best blushes. I have lot of Lumiere's blushes that go with my color and am working on getting all EGM's.

Both are pigmented and last and EGM have so many pretty sheen ones and matte ones.

Also Cory make some nice matte ones.

I love blushes from Alima and Aromaleigh. I have light neutral skin and my favorites are:

-Alima: Apricot, Leigh, Freja

-Aromaleigh: Wildflower (it's AMAZING!) and Corset

And my newest favorite is Canna (Lost rainforest collection) from Meow!

Originally Posted by Nea /img/forum/go_quote.gif And my newest favorite is Canna (Lost rainforest collection) from Meow! This is my current favorite as well. I just got my full size in the mail today.

I've only tried EDM and i love "soft touch" for my fair complection! I'm really only getting into blushes too!
smile.gif

Back