HG products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not liking the search feature on these boards either.  I was trying to search for some common, common threads but having no luck.

My HG Makeup Products

Foundation= Revlon ColorStay

Brows = MAC Espresso E/S

Eyeshadows= MAC Honey Lust, Cork, Soft Brown, Woodwinked

Liner= MAC Fluidline Gel

Mascara= Drugstore = CG Voluminous, High End= Benefit's Are they Real? 

Highlighter= Nars Albatross

The only perfect thing I've found so far is Benefit Gimme Brow.  It's crazy expensive and I hate the tiny/childish looking packaging but the product itself is HG worthy.

Believe it or not, I think my HG foundation at this point is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. I've never been that into maybelline, but I haven't found one I like better yet!

Avon glimmersticks eyeliners. I've been using them for over 10 yrs. I get a few when they're on sale. I always have a few in my stash. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ahhh yes...the elusive Holy Grail

holy-grail.jpg

Okay...so we're talkin makeup and not the ACTUAL holy grail.

Mine are:

• Benefits They're Real mascara
  • Nars Orgasm blush
  • LA Minerals foundations and concealer
  • NYX brow pen...the one with the marker type tip
Of course I have a zillion other items in my makeup stash, but those are my go to faves.

Loving the new red apple lipstick mascara called the lash project. Separate post about it. It is amazing and my lashes are still soft and not brittle feeling. With it on. No flakes...finally!

Back