Hi all

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I am 5'4", weight 126 in winter, about 114 in summer. I wear a Junior 3, a size 5-1/2 shoe, narrow is I can find them. i run two miles daily, the first in under 5 minutes, the second under 7. I am just a few days away from my 45th birthday. Probably just the type woman you hate,but I work out or am in sports 3 to 4 ours daily to remain virtually the same as i was at 16. Never pregnant and never married or in a relationship. Well, this part is bad. I am about to be a 45 year old virgin. Plenty of opportunities for sex, but I want love and have yet to find it. But still hoping and searching. Oh past the shoulder length Honey Blonde hair and Prismatic Emerald Green eyes. My eyes have been used in numerous ads and I am told a series of colored contact lenses designed from my eyes. Which brings to mind that I have better than 20/05 vision.

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Back