hi everyone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
hi everyone. i'm new here to these forums. i'm a 22 year old college student whose major has nothing to do with makeup. i'm a good ol' drugstore girl, cuz i have no money haaha, but occasionally i'll seek out more pricey stuff for better quality.

i like my neutral eyeshadows very much but i like doing crazy stuff too. i'm a fan of the smokey eyes and lots and lots of mascara.

i do have a blog too, if anyone is interested. it's (deleted link per [SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE])

i don't mind questions at all, so feel free to ask me. it can be a jerry springer question if you're that curious.

Reaction score
claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

LAminerals

Makeup Formulator
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas
bud.gif

Welcome to MUT!

Have fun and enjoy the forums. Great group of ladies here.

Cheers!
beer.gif

Reaction score
[SIZE=large]WELCOME ABOARD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hi there, and welcome to MuT!! We are glad you found us! Please feel free to poke around and explore the different forums, there’s a ton of information here regarding beauty, fashion, health and general non-makeup related topics. Also, please check out our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Groups[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. It’s a great source of information especially if you’re subscribed to any subscription based services such as Birchbox or MyGlam.  In addition to that, there’s a forum for Makeup Tutorials and videos which is really helpful. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Click here[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] to view that forum. Above all, please don’t forget to review our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] where you will find information on the do’s and don’ts of the website, when you can apply a signature, what’s acceptable in a signature, when and where to promote your blog and so on. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us![/SIZE]

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, hope you will get what you're searching here in this forum.

Regards

Sumon