Hi from Paulie

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,

my name is Paul but most of my friends call me Paulie, i am not sure who started to call me Paulie but most people call me it now.

i am male age 58 and wear female clothing most of the time i do not try to pass as a women i do not wear a bra as i have no breasts and have no intention of changing sex, i am happy as a man.

i like to test the bounds of gender and clothing i have long hair which i wear in femal styles from pig tails with ribbons in either one or two french braids to a simple pony tail. i tend to wear skirts more than pants and now and then i will go all out and wear makeup ect but even then i do not try to pass as a women.

i believe i am a crossdresser not a transvestite as i do not want to be treated as a women just a guy in a skirt.

I accept i am unuasual but i have got use to that if anyone wants to chat then i am open to that.

regards Paulie

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any concerns or questions. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome! So glad you are here. Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Reaction score
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts