Hi! Im Nabela!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Nabela and I am seriously addicted to all things beauty. When I am not obsessing over the latest makeup and fashion trends, I am studying! I am a 3rd year Neuroscience major at a University in Canada but my permanent residence is in Florida and I visit back home frequently. I do plan to move back for good to start my Masters program :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just wanted to give a little background about myself and I heard you guys are super nice. Thanks a bunch!

Reaction score
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Reaction score
Welcome! Everyone I've encountered here is super nice, I personally love stalking the LBB forums and just browse the hair and makeup threads. Hope you enjoy it here at MUT! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also- What an awesome major, and a crazy move! How are you liking Canada? I've only been there once and really enjoyed visiting B.C. :]

Reaction score
Thank you, girls!

Canada is actually really nice! A bit quiet for me (I hail from Ft Lauderdale where it's busy busy busy!) and im such a city girl! Haha. Unfortunately I don't get to enjoy the great weather we have because of my studies. I haven't been to B.C (I am located in Southwestern Ontario) but I heard it was gorgeous!

What does LBB stand for? Sorry, I am such a newb :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by autumnandicarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome! Everyone I've encountered here is super nice, I personally love stalking the LBB forums and just browse the hair and makeup threads. Hope you enjoy it here at MUT! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also- What an awesome major, and a crazy move! How are you liking Canada? I've only been there once and really enjoyed visiting B.C. :]
Victoria was on our cruise stop and I really loved it there. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farouknabela /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you, girls!

Canada is actually really nice! A bit quiet for me (I hail from Ft Lauderdale where it's busy busy busy!) and im such a city girl! Haha. Unfortunately I don't get to enjoy the great weather we have because of my studies. I haven't been to B.C (I am located in Southwestern Ontario) but I heard it was gorgeous!

What does LBB stand for? Sorry, I am such a newb :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It was a long while back when I went to B.C. but I loved it! It reminded me of Seattle, though the memories are a bit fuzzy because I was probably 8 years old lol!

Oh and LBB stands for Little Black Bag, it's a subscription service where you plop down $50 and trade/barter to see what you can get. Here's a video if you're interested, though I'm not sure if it's U.S. only or not! I stalk the pictures forums because I love seeing people's hauls haha :]

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts