Hi! I'm new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to makeup talk. I'm a MAC freak and want to learn how to play with colors, so I'm glad to be here!

Kedra

Hi Kedra... Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Happy to have you here!

Hi Kedra!! Welcome to mut, I'm Devin from Houston. I am sure you will learn lots on this site. There are some amazing ladies that know a ton about makeup and how to apply it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Welcome to MUT!! Im Chrystal from Massachusetts. You are going to love it here, and everyone is so very nice
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. feel free to PM me or another mod if you have any questions
smile.gif

hello, welcome to mut! im jennifer from new york, im pretty new here to, everybody is no nice and if you ever need help or questions about anything, were all here to help you.welcome!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kedra70 Hello everyone! I'm new to makeup talk. I'm a MAC freak and want to learn how to play with colors, so I'm glad to be here!
Kedra

Hey lady...I see Krazy got to you too.

Originally Posted by Kedra70 ::Waving at everyone:: Thanks so much for the warm welcom! Hi, Kedra: Welcome to Makeup Talk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Jessica from Los Angeles & I'm fairly new too, and have found that people here are very helpful and kind--and it's a really fun forum, too! So, since you love makeup, you are already at home here--you have found the right place,and you will fit in very fast! Take care!---Sierra Wren

Latest posts

Back