Hi there!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi! Well I'm a new member and I'm 21 years old surviving college..I absolutely love makeup..It's my addiction..I constantly have to try new things and I NEVER leave my house without it .. I'm very excited about this site and hope to hear from you! :icon_love

Reaction score
Hi SmallPuppy ~ I'm Karen from NY - welcome to MuT, you found a great place to spend time, and have fun...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smallpuppy Hi! Well I'm a new member and I'm 21 years old surviving college..I absolutely love makeup..It's my addiction..I constantly have to try new things and I NEVER leave my house without it .. I'm very excited about this site and hope to hear from you! :icon_love Hi SmallPuppy! Welcome to MUT. You will love it here, I'm Lauryn, from NJ and a terrible MAC addict. To the point i have taken others down with me..
I have pictures of my stuff on my notepad.. Its lame, but there! Glad to meet you and looking forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smallpuppy

Hi! Well I'm a new member and I'm 21 years old surviving college..I absolutely love makeup..It's my addiction..I constantly have to try new things and I NEVER leave my house without it .. I'm very excited about this site and hope to hear from you! :icon_love

Hey smallpuppy! Welcome to makeuptalk from the administration department. If you have any questions just ask any of the moderators.
You will find everyone very positive and fun here. Take care!

Reaction score
Hi smallpuppy! Welcome to MUT! It is most definetely a place for makeup addicts!!

Jen

Reaction score
Hi Smallpuppy! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Jen from Texas. Looking forward to your posts! And, good luck with school.

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Smallpuppy!!! I'm Ro from Boston, MA also trying to survive college. Summer classes are horrible!!!

Reaction score
Hi Smallpuppy (love that sn!). Welcome to MuT! You're definitely among fellow makeup addicts... BIG TIME!!! Hope to see you on the board often!!

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Hi! Well I'm a new member and I'm 21 years old surviving college..I absolutely love makeup..It's my addiction..I constantly have to try new things and I NEVER leave my house without it .. I'm very excited about this site and hope to hear from you! :icon_love

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm much like you! I'm 20 years old surviving college, who absolutely adores makeup

Reaction score
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
hi smallpuppy,Welcome to MUT!!!Im Gwendolyn from ny,Im sure you will find plenty of us who share similiar interests.Everyone on MUT are very helpful ,kind and fun.You will enjoy it here

Reaction score
Hi smallpuppy, welcome to MuT

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Hi! Well I'm a new member and I'm 21 years old surviving college..I absolutely love makeup..It's my addiction..I constantly have to try new things and I NEVER leave my house without it .. I'm very excited about this site and hope to hear from you! :icon_love

Reaction score
Welcome SmallPuppy!
I'm another Makeup addict - so this is my 2nd home! lol Enjoy!

Luv from NY,

Janelle

Liz

Reaction score
hi! i'm liz from california! look forward to reading your posts

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana, also surviving college, grad school for me ... summer classes start on Monday, and then one more semester, and then I graduate in December! woohoo! So what are you studying and do you graduate soon?

Latest posts