Hi To all the Polish Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome all you girls. woah, you´re so many, I´ve lost track already *lol*

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria (so we´re actually living pretty "close")

Originally Posted by Ines

Hello girls (and boys
biggrin.gif
)!Nice to meet you
smile.gif

Welcome INES to MakeupTalk!

Hey everyone!! I posted this already in Tony's thread to welcome all our new members from Poland, but since I just saw this... I'll copy it here too! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just want to give a HUGE welcome to all the girls that Vanilla_Sky brought over... there's so many of you, it's hard to keep up with all the individual welcomes, but hopefully you know that I'm including you all here!!! We are so glad that you all joined up, and I'm sure we'll get to know each of you better the more we talk.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Anyhooo, I'm Janelle, I'm 25 and am from NY. Glad to have you all here, and if you run into any problems, just ask!
tongue.gif

So enjoy yourselves here, and WELCOME!!!

WHoa,For any one that i missed a BIG WELCOME TO MUT!!!!

I am Gwendolyn from NY,and a mod on mut!We are so happy to have all of you wondeful girls join us.If any one has a question please feel free to pm myself or the other great mods here at mut!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have fun everyone and i look foward to reading all your posts!!!!!Hugs Gwendolyn
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by happygirl HI everybody! Nice to meet you all here. I hope we would exchange ideas and have fun together, which we actually already do
biggrin.gif
Hey Happygirl i agree with you the fun has already begun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to mut,im Gwendolyn from ny,mod
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My goodness, havn't really been on the board but for a few minutes this morning, come on this afternoon and a flood from the polish girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just wanted to welcome all of you and say "hello". I think it is great to have people from all over on here, it makes it so interesting!! Your english has been just fine. Hope you guys stay on the board Looking forward to reading your posts. By the way my name is Jennifer from California and I'm 34.

Well! ALl i can say is, I had to make a General Welcome for ALL OUR NEW POLISH FRIENDS! Now we can get all those nice polish recipes.. mmmmmmm... now i am hungry..

Girls.. Welcome to MUT.. from me and everyone else who has posted or not.. Im glad you're here, as is the rest of us. its good to have people from all over join us..

Here is my lame attempt!

Powitanie *MUT*, Miłość wy cały

Welcome Polish women!! Glad to see so many! You have to tell us about all the wonderful Polish makeup, skin care, shopping, cooking, and other fun stuff! I've always wanted to visit Poland. My father left Poland when he was a child, and now he doesn't remember how to speak his native language. I think it is sad, but I want to learn the language, so I can maintain that connection to my family in Poland.

23_3_36.gif
all to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you all. If you need any help, please PM me or any other moderator. We are here to help. Have fun!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey Girls~Welcome to MUT. i just can't keep up with all of ya. So, here is a general greeting!

All Polish girls, check out this thread here, you might find it helpful https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=8061

You all are gonna love it here. I dont speak Polish, but love the food! Everyone here at MuT is super nice and very knowledgeable.. Even Tony (MWAH!)

I'm Lauryn from NJ and a terrible MAC addict.. So, cant wait to see all of your posts!

Thank You so much.

Originally Posted by Angi74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank You so much. ooo, Angi
1f.gif
hello
smile.gif
Angi is so beautiful woman
rocknroll2.gif

Do you remember Polish girls from wizaz?

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehe, I do
wink.gif
such an old thread! Hello
smile.gif
Vanilla
smile.gif

Back