Hi y'all!!! :3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Ariana.

I am 21 years old.

My birthday is March 2nd.

I am currently attending university majoring in journalism.

I hope to write about video games as a life long career.

I have lavender hair. It was scary.

I have a YouTube channel where I post my Birchbox items / unboxings and I am working on a haul / what's in my bag / drugstore tinted moisturizers review.

www.youtube.com/user/mrsblahblah

and another YouTube channel where I discuss video games

www.youtube.com/user/awwreeawnuh

I am a noob at YouTube but so far i like it.

I am willing to take requests for video ideas if you have any :3

You can also follow me on twitter @AWWREEAWNUH

I love video games and I hope to revolve my career around them.

As far as makeup is concerned, I have pretty tame skin so for my face I tend to use tinted moisturizers at the most. I would love to hear any recommendations on tinted moisturizers / lightweight minimal coverage bb creams.

I am in the market for a lightweight concealer for my under eyes as they are naturally very dark. Currently trying out Benefit's Boing however I do not like the consistency.

I love lip tints and tinted lip balms. Again, if anyone has any recommendation I would LOVE to hear em <3

and that is about it. I have not gotten into mascara and eyeliner. 

I love skin care. Moisturizers and face washes and masques are a joy of mine. Another joy is haircare. <3 my hair. However, since i just recently dyed it lavender the bleaching has taken a toll on the what used to be lovely texture of my hair. )'; 

I just recently found this website looking for spoilers on my April Birchbox and I have been lurking for a few weeks. I love this site so far and I am excited to post and be a part of the community.

<3 

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Back