Hi y'all! Birchbox addiction brought me here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi makeuptalkers! I've been stalking this forum for months to get all the latest birchbox gossip and I finally decided to suck it up and sign up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I may as well contribute since I get so much amazing information here. 

Anyway my name is Katherine and I live on the gulf coast in Alabama. When I'm not freaking out over new nail colours or shades of pink lipstick I study languages at University. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Y'all understand, and thats why I'm here!

xo

KB

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a very fun, friendly, and engaging community. Please feel free to PM me or any of the other mods if you have any questions about anything! Nice to see another gulf coast girl around. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ha, I'm the same way. I just started posting this morning after stalking the sample subscription forums for months:)

hi! welcome to make up talk! I'm so excited you've decided to join us. Please let me know if you have any questions at all! 

Latest posts

Back