Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hand.gif
  Hi!  My name is Kate.  I've been lurking for a few months (mostly the monthly Birchbox, Ipsy, Julep, and Glossybox discussions).  I'm a full-time college student and single mom, so my makeup is usually pretty simple (if I wear any at all).  I only started wearing eyeliner after receiving an Eyeko skinny eyeliner from Birchbox (I tried using the Too Faced 3-Way thing but sorta gave up after a few uses).  I do love lip stain though - a lip stains and lip balms are two of my weaknesses.  I love the monthly subscription boxes I've received (you know, minus all that Glossybox drama).  

Thanks for giving me something interesting to read that isn't school- or kid-related.  I love reading spoilers about the next box and seeing what other people got.  

Hi!  I'm a lurker, newly registered too.  I'm like you - minimal makeup.  Not really by choice, but by energy level!  I'm hoping to learn more because it's so fun, especially the boxes.

Welcome to Makeup Talk Kate.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful (and addictive) goodies and helpful information. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Jennasaurus - Oh my goodness.  Your name and avatar are both super adorable!

Dalylah - Thank you!  I didn't realize how big this place was until I joined & am very glad I read the Terms of Service.  I checked out a few of the forums and am simply amazed by the sheer amount of information and advice - as if the monthly subscription box threads hadn't gotten me addicted enough!

Latest posts

Back