Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new and loving this forum! Products makeup etc. Fun!! I'm loving subscription beauty boxes right now.... Feel free to let me know of any good finds!!!

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Thank you!! I'm loving this site! It's such a perfect place for a product addict as myself 😃

Originally Posted by g0ldylox1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you!! I'm loving this site! It's such a perfect place for a product addict as myself 😃
If you are a product addict, welcome home! You are not alone!
biggrin.gif

I do have a question... I can't seem to post on the sample subscription thread.... Is that private?

Hi i would like to know how to do a simple make up,,, in what are things I'm going to use? Thanks

Latest posts

Back