Hi!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I'm new here..


just wanna say:

I love makeup

I'm addicted to diet coke

I'm a dork



Thankyou.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by rose_n_vanilla I'm new here..
just wanna say:

I love makeup

I'm addicted to diet coke

I'm a dork



Thankyou.

Hi Rose! I'm Janelle... but I saw you posted in another thread... so I'm giving you a double-hello... LOL
Have fun here, it's a blast!

PS>.. very pretty avatar pic!!!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Welcome to MakeupTalk diet coke girl! LOL

I can be a dork sometimes too, lol. Just ask the girls here

Anyhow check out our review center and the swap center!

take care!





Originally Posted by rose_n_vanilla

I'm new here..
just wanna say:

I love makeup

I'm addicted to diet coke

I'm a dork



Thankyou.





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome to MakeupTalk diet coke girl! LOL
I can be a dork sometimes too, lol. Just ask the girls here

Anyhow check out our review center and the swap center!

take care!

Yeah, he's dorky... but we still love him LOL



 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by rose_n_vanilla I'm new here..
just wanna say:

I love makeup

I'm addicted to diet coke

I'm a dork



Thankyou.

Hey Rose....WCM to MUT.....I'm Mina from Florida.....Nice2Meet W/ you.....Looking forward to C yar Post.
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Hiya Rose_N_Vanilla! LMAO at your post.. Welcome to MakeUpTalk. Look forward to chatting with you


 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Aloha & Welcome to MuT Rose! I'm sure you'll have fun here & I look forward to your posts!


 

Latest posts

Top