Hi :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm not sure how much I'll be posting here but I have to say that you have great information and very inspirational photos.
icon_smile.gif

I'm Katia, known as 'katisha' on a couple of other forums, including Vogue Australia's one.
icon_wink.gif

I am 22, have green eyes and (currently) reddish brown long hair, a very small makeup collection of essentials that I intend to expand some time soon, and love makeup in general. Most of my eyeshadows are Stila, however I am looking forward to trying lots of MAC as well when I work out what suits me. I am currently only into neutrals, not being pleased with my previous experiences with colour in the past.

I was looking for images of MAC eyeshadows and came across this site.
icon_smile.gif

Hello and welcome Katia I am Joy. If you check out some the members notepads there are tons of wonderful pictures to look at. Lots of them of Mac shadows and pigments as well. ENJOY!

hi katisha and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michian

Originally Posted by katisha Hello all,
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm not sure how much I'll be posting here but I have to say that you have great information and very inspirational photos.
icon_smile.gif

I'm Katia, known as 'katisha' on a couple of other forums, including Vogue Australia's one.
icon_wink.gif

I am 22, have green eyes and (currently) reddish brown long hair, a very small makeup collection of essentials that I intend to expand some time soon, and love makeup in general. Most of my eyeshadows are Stila, however I am looking forward to trying lots of MAC as well when I work out what suits me. I am currently only into neutrals, not being pleased with my previous experiences with colour in the past.

I was looking for images of MAC eyeshadows and came across this site.
icon_smile.gif

Hiya Katisha. I'm Laura from Ireland. Welcome to MuT! Did you find the images you were looking for? If you need help with anything on this site just shout

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
icon_smile.gif

Of course I had to make a typo in my post (I was typing it at 5am our time) - I'm 23, not 22. But that's a recent change anyway, I forgive myself
icon_lol.gif

Yes I did find what I was looking for, I was deciding whether I needed 'shimmermoss' eyeshadow and was looking for pics but found so much more.

Welcome to MUT Katia. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Katisha, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana in the USA!
smile.gif

Don't worry about just wearing neutrals -- I also wear mostly neutrals, the only colors I wear are peaches, pinks, and purples -- and I just bought those! lol
smile.gif

Hello Katia and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. I love MAC and Stila cosmetics. Glad you joined in. Everyone here and just wonderful.

Good to hear you found the pic you wanted! I've had Shimmermoss on my list for like FOREVER.. Its so dam pretty
biggrin.gif

Back