Hi!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just joined and thought I would say hi to everyone! I was searching for makeup review and found you guys, so here I am.

I don't actually wear much makeup but I'm really into skincare and especially sunprotection, I'm contstantly looking for more powerful sunscreens and I love using Japanses products that have whitening. My favourite products at the momment are SK2 and Shu uemura. (actually I've loved both for years) I also like using stilla and MAC.

Well, hopefully you'll be seeing me around from now on!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello Akimiki welcome to Mut!! My name is Devin from Houston. You will certainly find all the help and info you need here on mut. The ladies here are wonderful!! I know you will enjoy this site.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi akimiki and welcome to mut! i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by akimiki I just joined and thought I would say hi to everyone! I was searching for makeup review and found you guys, so here I am.
I don't actually wear much makeup but I'm really into skincare and especially sunprotection, I'm contstantly looking for more powerful sunscreens and I love using Japanses products that have whitening. My favourite products at the momment are SK2 and Shu uemura. (actually I've loved both for years) I also like using stilla and MAC.

Well, hopefully you'll be seeing me around from now on!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome akimiki! I'm Laura from Ireland. Can you tell me more about these whitening products. I heard they're all the rage in Asia at the moment. What exactly do they do?

If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Just wanna say hi and welcome
smile.gif
I'm Emmy from Canada.

I've never tried whitening products myself, but being Asian, I've heard all the craze about them. I heard Chanel has some good products too.

Welcome to MUT Akimiki! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Akimiki! Hope u find this board as helpful as I have! Loving the members/site.
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back