Highly pigmented shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugarpill!  You don't even need to use them wet, they are the same size as makeupforever pans but cheaper

definately nars. the eyeshadow thunderball is the highest pigmented eyeshadow i have come across, so rich in color.

nars is great, amazing colors to play with.

Urban Decay

Hard Candy

Too Faced

(can you tell I love brands with funky packaging?!)

Loreal H.I.P. shadow duos are really pigmented also. The pigments are thick and major fallout but I like the shadows.

I've already posted in this thread, but I wanted to update about Loreal's HIP shadows. I already owned one (a midnight blue & gunmetal/blue duo), and today I decided to buy another. The shade is "Romantic," and it includes silver & a dusty pink. It's terrible! Not pigmented at all, very glittery. Using it wet improves it, but I'm definitely returning this one. It was such a disappointment because the other duo I have is very pigmented. I guess it depends on the shade.

Definitely Make Up For Ever. And I find that Coastal Scents in comparable to Ben Nye, which is very pigmented.

Milani is great for drugstore and I've HEARD NYX is great, but I haven't been able to try it.  I do like Stila, too for pigmentation. 

A good eyeshadow base such as Urban Decay Primer Potion, Laura Mercier Eye Basics or Shiseido Pre-Makeup Cream can make a world of difference with eyeshadow.

Back