Hiya every1 :-*

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
My name is Ayana or my newly adopted alias "MzLotus". I'm new to the whole makeup scene. I tried it in highschool but was so overwhelmed with colors and how to battle my acne. I just didn't want to complicate things so I went natural(lipgloss&eyeliner only).....fast forward a little under 20 years later and I'm just facinated with eyeshadows!

I'm currently in the process of converting a under-the-stairs closet into my "Diva room" so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My husband was a little throwed off a few weeks ago when the word "makeup" was uttered from MY <----- lips but when I received my Temptu system and sent him a text pic of my first application he was stunned. lol So if I had to pinpoint where it all started I'd say its Temptu's fault.

I'm not bragging at all......(just want to give an idea of where I am in my makeup madness)
....I have the Temptu system, Elf Haul of over 62 items on-the-way(& i know already hit or miss with them <---), A few VS blushes, a few(4) Sephora Bag palettes, 3 Mac lipsticks (Nicki Manaj my most recent but not my fav-I have no clue how to pair it) and 1-8 shadow palette(purples <---my fav color), various drug store palettes, 1 UD palette, +etc etc ....ummm....yeah....I just started buying in February and I can't stop. I'd dig a tunnel underground right about now if you told me it led to a make-up treasure .......smh.....just sad. lol

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to all I can learn!

Reaction score
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Reaction score
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

Reaction score

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts