Holiday 2017 Makeup Collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of the Jeffree Star Holiday Collection. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancôme Gift with Purchase

Quantity: 1
Free

Gift with Purchase: Receive deluxe samples of Génifique Youth Activating Eye Cream (0.2 oz.)m Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (0.27 oz.), Tonique Confort Toner (1.6 oz.), Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream (0.5 oz.) and Absolue Permium ßx Replenishing Cream (0.5 oz.) with your $75 Lancôme purchase. Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Will be added automatically in Checkout and shipped to the same address as your order. If associated with a Buy & Pick Up in Store order, gift cannot be picked up and will be shipped to the address of your choice. Gifts cannot be shipped internationally. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

FAB DEAL... Get all of the above w/ the Gift w/ Purchase.. 63.00, Glam or Glow..  (above) LANCOME.. and add an under 20 dollar purchase. This is a prime deal imo.

Must buy today!! I hate being soo addicted!! lol  I just bought some Clinique stuff, earlier and hadn't seen this deal, now what? sigh.. lol  but too good .. right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

N Note I've had incredible frustration trying to simply buy this from Nordstrom, w/ my Visa Debit, guess they don't take it and I HATE the Macy buying site! ( quick vent! ) maybe I'm not supposed to be buying! lol

Storybook Cosmetics has a liquid lipstick set available for ore-order right now. Delivery for Christmas is not guaranteed though. Has anyone bought it? Thoughts?

Back