Holy Crap!!! Rock of Love???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I really like Jes, she seemd way more caring and sincere than heather...and way more balanced (I couldnt believe that Heather got a tattoo with Brets name, nuts!!)

She sure has 'changed'. He picked Jess. She's a hottie. Few girls can rock that hairstyle she has going on.

I know, she's so beautiful. Her makeup always looks so pretty.

Did you see Heather in the car when she left. She's like "Now I've got this [bleep]hole's name on the back of my neck" Did anyone NOT see that coming?? Jeeze how dumb.

it was obvious she would win!
biggrin.gif
she was a perfect girl, she had everything he needed. weird, it seemed real, the feeling between them. usually these reality shows seem so staged and fake (flavor of love, i love new york) but in this one it seemed like they really wanted to be with each other... hm, they are either really good actors, or they actually fell in love with each other?
wink.gif

Im glad that Jes won as well. The reunion better be good. Im wonderin if Jes and Bret are still together.

I was so happy Jes won. Was anyone else dying laughing when Heather was gloating about her naked night with Bret and said can you smell the sex or something like that. Jes came out with all I smell is your rotten P****! LMAO

Yeah I'm glad Jes won. Heather is just nasty. She was SO in love that was HER man, until he didn't pick her!!! LOL Then it was a totally different story! Jes just sat back and let all the other girls make themselves look stupid the whole time. She didn't really get involved in all the drama. And they all keep saying that shes too young, she was way more mature than most of the rest of those old skanks!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard she dumped him. But I could be totally wrong... I heard that too.

JES WON!!! I love this show you have no idea. i get so excited when it comes on.. though.. i never really ever got into reality shows.. it is so entertaining..

they are talking about a rock of love 2.. cant wait to see the reunion.. i wounder if something bad happened with jes and bret? hmm

plus did you know. that heather is pissed.. says.. that the editing took out alot. making it seem like she did not care about bret during him being sick. but really she went and got him water.. and had made breakfast for him on a show and on his birthday got him roses. and got gifts for his kids.. it was hard for me to pick which one i wanted to win out of jes and heather. but i have to say jes...

Anyone watch the reunion tonight?? What a bunch of BS! I tell you these shows are just a waste of space and time!

Ahh man I totally forgot about the reunion. I'll definitely have to see it. I'm glad Jes won.

damn!!! I forgot about the reunion
frown.gif
. I hope Heather left he '80s hair at home. She is a cheese ball. Guess i'll havee to catch the rerun of the reunion. Anything good happen? I heard Jes and Bret arent together???

Back