Holy Grail Summer Item?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missha perfect cover bb cream & rimmel stay matte powder. 2 products that keep me looking matte & my skin tone even throughout the day!

NARS Tinted Moisturizer w/SPF 30!!! I received a sample from Sephora that was luckily a match to my skin tone (St. Moritz). I think this is a brilliant product for the summer, but I won't use it in the winter because it's a little heavier than my usual moisturizer/foundation combo. (I don't wear SPF during the winter)

Tinted moisturizer (I'm loving mine from OCC) + waterproof mascara + Evian Mineral Water Spray (this is something that seems pretty silly, but it feels so nice and refreshing during the warmer months and keeps my makeup looking nice) = pretty much what I count as a 'must have' during the summer!

Missha perfect cover bb cream & rimmel stay matte powder. 2 products that keep me looking matte & my skin tone even throughout the day!
I LOVE Missha perfect cover BB cream. My shade is #23 and it is exactly the shade of my skin. I use a Beauty Blender, and just a tiny bit of the Missha. If I need loose powder, I like Laura Mercier's finishing powder. Adds no color, but sets blush like my Nars creamy stick blush.

Another go to product I love and tend to overlook when talking about summer helpers, is one I haven't seen mentioned here. It's is a Primer and pore perfector......  Benefit's Pore- fessional.

It really does minimize my pores, not that they are overly large, which can be a very good thing in the summer..

Anyone else tried it?  I am in the " mature age" range, and after cleansing and a light day moisturizer with sunscreen, this primer literally makes my skin look like it's been air-brushed with a silky matte finish. I don't know how the terms " silky": and " matte" can go together, but I LOVE this product.

I first tried it in a Benefit little " goodies" package which was a Beauty Points deal fir the Sephora.com VIBs and so forth a year or so ago.

The regular sized tube is small, but if you apply it correctly, that is sparingly, it lasts FOREVER. I've still got 3/4 of my original purchase left. I can't use Smashbox primer, and prefer this Benefit to any other primer I've tried. It is liquid silk, then it sets to be matte silk on the skin.

Back