Home made hair rinse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone else uses vinegar water for a hair rinse to get all the soap out? This would not work on chemically treated hair. I'd be concerned how that would interact with the vinegar water.

Also, I knew a friend that worked in a salon and dyed hair. And to get the dye out of her blond hair and clothes, she made a lotion type of liquid out of vinegar and baking soda. About 1/2 and 1/2. A little water to thin it if needed. That will take out color of most everything.

It would be just fine as I've tried it myself as well, just make sure you pay attention to how your hair reacts so you can adjust your formula and frequency as necessary.

Apple Cider is is highly recommended for your hair's health. I had seborrheic dermatitis and I got better thanks to apple cider vinegar.

I was having dandruff on my hair and over to my shoulder, I tried this homemade remedies to get rid of dandruff.

Aloe Vera gel Hair Rinse

Mix aloe vera gel with water (both should be the same quantity) , Collect the diluted aloe vera gel in jar to use for your hair.
You can use this twice a week.

I was having dandruff on my hair and over to my shoulder, I tried this homemade remedies to get rid of dandruff.

Aloe Vera gel Hair Rinse

Mix aloe vera gel with water (both should be the same quantity) , Collect the diluted aloe vera gel in jar to use for your hair.
You can use this twice a week.
No shampoo?

Latest posts

Back