Hot or Not - Chipped Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats a no for me.  If my nails are chipped its because im lazy.  Otherwise I try my best to clean them up.

Amen to that.

Not hot...either all on or all off...
banghead.gif
 is what i feel like when i see nails like this.

I totally agree. Whenever I do a manicure I wan't the whole entire nail to be painted, lol. If my nails start to chip I remove it right away.

Originally Posted by bellagia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why pay to have this look done...it will get that way eventually. Lol

Paying for chipped nails is not hot at all!  That's like paying for a bad dye job.

I get so embarrassed when I go anywhere and my polish is chipped...it's usually when I'm either too lazy to fix it or I just haven't had the time to fix it. I feel like everyone looks at my hands when I haven't taken care of that problem.  I don't like the chipped look, it makes me feel dirty...

Oh I too would be SOOOO embarrassed to be seen with such unprofessional nails! 

I think it looks so unfinished! I'm definitely guilty of some chipped nails every now and again, but that's why you keep the polish in your purse for some last minute touch-up! This would be like getting only half a haircut or wearing lipstick on your teeth on purpose.

I can't believe she had the audacity to wear that to a wedding. What a crackhead. -.-

Wow thats so ugly and ridiculious in so many ways. I would never wear my polish like that. Id take it off by that time.

I wouldn't be caught dead out of the house with my nails looking like that.  How ridiculous!

Well I'm unwillingly on trend. I'm waiting till after I do my hair to take everything off which will be tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back