HOTD [June 12 2008]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You hair looks great Nury, I think you rock it in both browns and black
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif not styled my butt. you have perfect hair my love. lmao!Thank you Mindy!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks awesome Nuri. Thank you Mari
smile.gif

you look gorgeous! I WISH my hair would side sweep. But it won't! It always hangs in my eyes and gets all greasy from being pushed to one side.

So I'm growing it out, never to be regrown!

Your hair is beautiful! Can I ask what you'd do if you would style it? It already looks great.

Originally Posted by Skyordec /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it
smile.gif
Thank you! =]
Originally Posted by Arielle123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your hair is beautiful! Can I ask what you'd do if you would style it? It already looks great. Thank you very much!if i style it, it would be like this, since this is the haircut that i have:

scene_hair.jpg

z81697749.jpg

scenehair233.jpg

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hands down Nury you look awesome with darker hair! ;-D Thank you very much!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love you're hair and you're super pretty!
smile.gif
Aww, thank you so much!
hug.gif
smile.gif

Yea. Um wow!! LOL I dont know what to say. I love your haircut, and you totally rock the black hair. I am super, duper, so jealous lol. Love it.

Very emo. Jay Kay.

I love your hair, Nury-Baby! One day, I wanna see you with light hair - you could prolly pull it off.

Back