Hotmail problems?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
Does anyone else ever get problems with hotmail? sometimes when i try to sign in, nothing comes up. so i have to wait awhile to try again.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz

Does anyone else ever get problems with hotmail? sometimes when i try to sign in, nothing comes up. so i have to wait awhile to try again.

use gmail or yahoo, my suggestion

Liz

Reaction score
i use yahoo. i use yahoo for this site. but i have hotmail for other stuff. like one is for spam. like if i sign up to win something, i use that one so it won't go to my yahoo or main email acct.

Reaction score
i love, love, love gmail. i didn't know you could ever love e-mail so much LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz Does anyone else ever get problems with hotmail? sometimes when i try to sign in, nothing comes up. so i have to wait awhile to try again. Are you using Firefox? I seem to get that problem every once in a while with it.

Liz

Reaction score
yeah. i use firefox. it'll sign me in, but the page will be blank, but it says done in the lower left status bar thing.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz yeah. i use firefox. it'll sign me in, but the page will be blank, but it says done in the lower left status bar thing. It happens to me too! I think its a Firefox issue cause when I try it on IE, it works.

Reaction score
I think MSN is doing maintenance on Hotmail. They don't disable all email at once, but they go through a cycle where they'll shut down, say, all addresses starting with A thru D then E-J and so on. Mine was disabled most of last week but it works now. Just give it a few days.

Latest posts