Hourglass Ambient Lighting BLUSHES!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diffused heat and mood exposure are calling my name

BUT then i got thinking about TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSHES, there are still some that i want, so for less $$ i can get tarte instead of hourglass. I wonder how they compare. I know lots of tarte blushes are matte which i love but i wouldnt mind some lighting on my blushes ahhhhh decisions decisions

I really want to go try out the blushes.. I haven't even tried the highlight powders yet!! my Sephora doesn't carry them:(( butt I will be going to a bigger Sephora sooon for my bdayy

I have the Ambient Lighting Palette, which I use almost everyday and love it, I think Hourglass powders are fantastic, but these blushes.....I don't know, they just don't get my attention... I don't feel like I want to run to try them out at all.... I don't think the colours range is that exciting too, probably the fact that they are swirled with ambient lighting powder is definitely interesting, but other than that I can't really say that any of those is something unmissable for me...
icon_confused.gif

I'll probably pass!

If anyone missed these the first time around, they are back in stock today (& should be in store) at Sephora.com.  I plan on getting Luminous Flush as soon as there is better samples. 

Back