How are you not dying in heels!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a heel obssesion, really tall ones too, but like everyone else I want to cry after a couple hours of wearing them.  Has anyone tried Insolia insoles yet?

depends what kind of heels they are, the quality, material, the brand etc...I have a 5 inch Michael kors platform that I wore for 4 hours and no pain whatsoever, not even the next day.....I have another pair of Botkier boots that i only last 2 hours......arch support is important too..

Yes I have found this out the hard way nothing beat leather either. My faves are Diesel they make an amazingly comfy heel!! I also find that the summer strappy sandal heels are much more comfortable all together and its much easier to find a pair that you love; whereas, closed heels take a bit more figuring to find the right style and fit you can walk miles in! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These shoes look amazingly comfy can I have one in every color hehe!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=53042

Originally Posted by Amber204 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes I have found this out the hard way nothing beat leather either. My faves are Diesel they make an amazingly comfy heel!! I also find that the summer strappy sandal heels are much more comfortable all together and its much easier to find a pair that you love; whereas, closed heels take a bit more figuring to find the right style and fit you can walk miles in! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These shoes look amazingly comfy can I have one in every color hehe!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=53042

I heard steve maddens are the most uncomfortable shoes

I have worn heels a few times. Three weekends ago, I was wearing knee-high Pleaser boots for a costume I was doing. I don't wear heels normally, but I managed them all day long. The front of me feet were numb for two or so days thereafter though, haha. I admit, it was uncomfortable after a while, but while my toes were numb, at the same time, it didn't gain anymore pain after a certain point.

I also used some heels a few years back that absolutely killed me, because I ordered them online, and well.... they ended up being a size too small. Wearing them didn't happen to last too long. =/...

I can't and won't wear heels unless it is to a fancy party at my husband's work.  I usually wear converse low tops or high tops or flats.  I wear this everyday to work. If I wear heels to work, my coworkers will wonder where I'm going.  

Back