How Can I Get Pregnant? With Tubal Clamps On?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I also have clamps on my tubes, and I want to get mine off as well. You have to pay like almost 7 grand to get them off. and as soon as my husband gets back to work and gets an income tax I am getting the reversal done!! I want another baby so bad ( a girl)! <3
smile.gif

i had my tubes tied 4 years ago and they where suppose to be cut tied and burned. Was always having pain after sex and went to the doctors many times and they could never figure it out. Well last year i was having pain in my back and had to have an X-ray done to find out my tubes where only clamped and not done like they where suppose to be. Well the pain got worse on the left side took 2 pregnancy test and both came out positive. Went to the doc and found out I was but it was in my tube so had to have a shot to make my body reject it. Well had surgery done to find out the clamp on my left tube was not even on my tube it was in my pelvic. So they removed both of the clamps and they said my tubes are very healthy. I am so scared they will grow back together. Did anyone ever have this problem?

contact this amazing pregnancy spell caster Dr Aboki Who help my wife to GET PREGNANT, this is his email address ([email protected]), So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. and my wife don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for her to tell when she's ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. i had a fertility test about a year ago and my sperm were fine. so i was thinking it could be a problem with my wife but she never had any symptoms of any problems. i does smoke and i only drink occasional, and she use to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know she's slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect her chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty get pregnant, then i contact the man on this email: [email protected], and follow his instruction , after three months the doctor confirm that my wife is pregnant thank you Dr Aboki for helping me get a baby am now a proud father of twins a boy and a girl.

Becoming a mother is probably the most beautiful thing in the world! I will never forget that day. My husband also brought flowers to the hospital and it was good that he was wearing comfortable and comfortable shoes with Betelli's height because he felt more confident when he came to us. He was afraid he could not do it! www.betelli.co.uk

Now they talk a lot about the so-called "maternal capital". But there is no guarantee that the baby will be desired and receive a good education. But barren couples love their future child even before his birth, they dream about him. Why not provide them with this opportunity too? The cost of three IVF attempts (namely, the average amount required for pregnancy) at the clinic will amount to the available amount of financial resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
PerfectMistake don't know if your still reading these but YES THEY DO JUST "FALL OFF". Mine fell off after 3.5 years. I'm trying to get pregnant now but no luck ?...

[SIZE=10pt]Have you thought about surrogate motherhood? I believe that it's safer than other ways, and better than adoption because you can choose surrogate mother yourself and be a part of the whole beautiful period of pregnancy. There is one good [/SIZE][SIZE= 10pt]surrogacy center in russia[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], which helped my sister finally to become a mother. It has popularity around the world because there are English speaking personal, a chance to choose a mother yourself and you'll receive info about the progress regularly.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my tubes clamped in 2005. I believe 2 clamps are on 1 and just 1 clamp on the other. I haven't had any issues since the procedure. Now im 38. Here it 2020.. My periods ALWAYS come on every month... But this month of April it hasn't came on yet. 26 days no bleeding.. Could it be early menopause or a chance i could be pregnant? Ive gained weight.. Im craving food and sweets more then ever. Hot flashes and trouble sleeping i have as well. Always tired without having much energy.

Back