How can I lift up my breasts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you head to the gym, try working out at the chest press. You will want to do a few chest fly exercises. Although the bench press can help to a certain extent, the lat pulldown and cable pulls are much better and put less strain on you. Also, pull ups and chin ups help. Yoga is also helpful. I also love doing gymnastics.

As for preventing sagging skin, you will want to invest in a good cream that works to lift and firm. The Body Shop's Body Focus is decent. Elemis's Pro Collagen Lifting Treatment for the neck and bust is suppose to be amazing. Treat your boobs like you treat any other area of the skin.

Wear a bra everyday. You can sleep without a bra, however; it's important to have the girls supported at all times. I am a natural 36DD, so I find this extremely important.

Regarding bras. It's critical to get the proper bra. Most women do not wear the correct bra size much less the correct bra for their breast size. I would suggest to anyone and everyone who is looking to get a proper bra to get fitted by a professional.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Regarding bras. It's critical to get the proper bra. Most women do not wear the correct bra size much less the correct bra for their breast size. I would suggest to anyone and everyone who is looking to get a proper bra to get fitted by a professional.

I agree 100%.

Quote: Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif

either a good bra or surgery i dont know if weight lost will help the saggyness it might even make it worst
Yes, you're right.  Weight loss could be a reason for Jimena's breasts to sag even more (not a fact, but it could be a contributing factor).  One of the main reasons women get breast lifts are for...

"Over time, breasts can lose their perkiness and suppleness because of gravity, weight fluctuations, or changes associated with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and age."

So, Jimena could encounter even saggier breasts afterwards.  Does that mean she should not try to lose weight and tone up first? Not at all - she should try it.  If she is unhappy with her breasts now, she has nothing to lose by losing some weight and working on her chest muscles.  She could either be one of the lucky ones who gets the results she desired or go in for the breast lift she is already considering.  It seems like a win win to me
claps.gif

-JO

Supportive bra is the best to lift our breasts.  Do not run or jog without wearing supportive bra because the pressure we exert tends to sag our breast.  Another way to lift our breasts is to have intense exercise and crunches putting emphasis in our breasts. I use hip hap abs ft burning cardio.

I am in my 50's and was looking for a cream that would help with the appearance of my breasts. I am pleased to say that the Made from Earth Vitamin Firming Serum has delivered on the promise to firm. Since I have very sensitive skin I waited, dreading a rash or itchy skin but it never happened! My husband, who is five years older than I (really old ?) was so impressed that he started using it. He loves it too

Back