How can my nails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my nails are really small and i don't know how to get them grow stronger and bigger,can you help me?,what should i do for them ?and do i need to use anything?

i'm not really good at this malk up stuff but i like to know more ,by the way i'm new user,hope you could help people because you seem to be good:g:

My nails are quite small as well. I have no more than 1/2 cm of nail bed. For my nails to grow enough length to show a "white" tip, this can take several weeks. And if they grow to the end of my finger tips, this will take a couple of months, if they don't break by then.

I find that buffing helps give them a nice shine and the circulation/stimulation might help the nails grow quicker. Revlon has an inexpensive two-sided buffing stick. Any polish always irritates my nails and causes peeling - I end up with broken, small nails again.

I used to have the same problem. Then, my mother and aunt started using this treatment called Rejuvacote, and it really improved their nails. So, I decided to give it a try too, and wow! It seriously made a huge difference. I've grown my nails to like, 1 inch before, lol.

Anyway, you apply it as a base coat under colored polishes, and then as a top coat as well. You should apply it to your nails everyday. You can find this on their official website, duri.com, or in beauty supply stores.
picname1526509.gif

I have a nail biting habbit also and have biting my nails every since I could chew so I'm going to look into Rejuvacote also, thanks Very_Tammy.

Good luck with your nails, hope you find a cure!

thanks very tammy i think i'll go for it by the way i bit my nails too only sometimes!

anyway thank you all:wavey:

I'm a HUGE fan of Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle. It's done wonders for my normal thin, brittle nails! They're stronger than ever, and growing wonderfully!

Sure thing, girls. Hope it works for you. Oh, and before buying it on their website try finding it at a nail salon or beauty supply store because it's usually a bit cheaper in those places like, $10, and it's $12 on the website. Not a big difference, but still, lol.

i dont put anything on my nails they grow pretty fast i notice if i trim them a lil every couple of weeks they get strong and i dont file them it seems they get weak if i do and i hardly ever polish them although im gonna start i just feel polish and remover makes them dry and brittle so let them go natural every other week

Back