How did you choose your user name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Megan, nickname Megs.. and a lot of people call me Miss Megs! So, pretty simple.
smile.gif

I'm always calling people names like Miss Priss, Miss Thang, Miss Sassypants McGhee...so that's where the Miss came from. I say it all the freaking time. And Elaine is my middle name. (OH! And I just thought! ONE of my cousins actually calls me Miss Elaine! He always has! That's always stuck out to me because I've never ever been called by my middle name.)

I don't say my real name online! My boyfriend and I had a bit of a stalker/hacker problem a few years ago and ever since I've been careful with what I disclose.
frown.gif
boo.

At my 13th birthday party (I think it was 13) everybody started to call me a nosepickle and I have no idea why, but I like it and it just stuck and it's my username on EVERYTHING.

My real name is Callie. And it's not a nickname, it's my full first name.
smile.gif

I don't remember if I posted this already because this is a year old thread, but Annia is a variation of my middle name.
smile.gif

Ray of Sunshine...

My real name is Samantha Rachel.

But I go by Samantha Ray.

I'm generally a cheery happy hyper person.

So the nickname Samantha Ray of Sunshine developed.

And at school people call me Sunshine & Little Rays of Sunshine [i'm petite] & the full Samantha Ray of Sunshine. I jokingly started a gang called the Sunshine Cult Gang. So Ray of Sunshine just seemed appropriate.

Just the first to letters from my names

LAura JAne HAll

LaJaHa...

Okay, I'm a bit unimaginative

It's my username for everything...and also my name haha, my real name is actually Laura Faye but most people call me Laura, I don't mind either
smile.gif

I chose my username because vesna is the Ukrainian word for spring which is my favourite season and I think the word sounds quite pretty. In Ukraine the spring is a much celebrated time of year and they sing about it in a lot of their folk songs and also in more modern music. I just have a really big interest in countries and culture. Ukraine in particular.

My real name is Alaina. Which is pronounced as a-lay-na but most people seem to think that it's Alanna which has gotten rather annoying after 18 years of people constantly getting my name wrong.

I'm all for randomness! I thought of two totally random words magnet and heart and fitted them together & thought it was kinda cute.

And magneticheart was born!

My real name is Katie so absolutley no connection lol

When I'm at home alone, I pretend I'm a movie star/singer and my stage name is Reese Silverstar... It's a spin-off of my real name which sounds exactly like that...

Originally Posted by Ray of sunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ray of Sunshine...My real name is Samantha Rachel.

But I go by Samantha Ray.

I'm generally a cheery happy hyper person.

So the nickname Samantha Ray of Sunshine developed.

And at school people call me Sunshine & Little Rays of Sunshine [i'm petite] & the full Samantha Ray of Sunshine. I jokingly started a gang called the Sunshine Cult Gang. So Ray of Sunshine just seemed appropriate.

That's cool, I like the name
laughing.gif
and the avatar

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's cool, I like the name
laughing.gif
and the avatar Thanks! I made it for this site to use as my avatar, I'm super pleased with how it turned out.

Originally Posted by *Melody* /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's my name
smile.gif
I added the stars coz Melody was taken. Not very original, I know
wink.gif
Same for me-my name is Tiffany and I lack creativity
smile.gif

When I was little my dad would call me in spanish ''Perlanga cara de changa'' which rhymes in Spanish, and translates to ''Perlanga face of a monkey'', well my family sometimes calls me perlanga since I was little.

Faith Abigail is my first and middle name; I love both of them but I've always gone by Abigail. A few years ago, I hypenated it and started using it for all of my screen names and email addresses because it's easy for people to recognize and remember and it's not a name that I will outgrow or get tired of.

Latest posts

Back