How do I buy M-A-C pro?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1
Hey there!

I very rarely post (because I really don't have any expertise to offer- so I lurk and learn from you all, lol!) but I seriously love the green brown pigment and can NOT seem to get a hold of anything more than the rare sample that comes available
; how do I buy it??


Thanks!

 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
22,700
Reaction score
1
Call a Pro store, and you can order it from them. They'll charge you tax based on where you live, but it's a flat $7 shipping fee. Or, you can ask someone with access to a Pro store to pick it up for you, and then pay them WAY less in shipping. Unless of course you need palettes too, in which case if you order a few, you just made the $7 shipping worth it.

 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
22,700
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ditto on Aquilah's advise, it gives you a good reason to buy more than just the piggie you are looking for
Also, look on ebay.
MAC COSMETICS PRO PIGMENT GREEN BROWN FULL SIZE~NEW~ - (eBay item 310000177805 end time Nov-25-07 19:00:00 PST)

You SO shouldn't have posted that link! All I have is a sample, and I'm DYING to get a full jar... I only need a half jar though... There's another thought for you Jinx! Find someone who will split jars with you and share the price to reduce your cost
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
5,222
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You SO shouldn't have posted that link! All I have is a sample, and I'm DYING to get a full jar... I only need a half jar though... There's another thought for you Jinx! Find someone who will split jars with you and share the price to reduce your cost
LOL! I wanted to buy it too but thanks to my pals at paypal I can't
they messed up my account sooooo bad. I guess its a good thing cuz im not buying anything, but I want this!!!!!!
 
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
So I was looking online ( b/c obviously in lil old S.D there is no MAC Pro ) and I found the site for it, but it says you have to register and pay $35 annual fee. Is that the case? Or is it as simple as calling and just paying over the phone? Maye I'm not even at the right site... MAC Pro | Membership | Benefits ????

 
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
10,288
Reaction score
15
Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I was looking online ( b/c obviously in lil old S.D there is no MAC Pro ) and I found the site for it, but it says you have to register and pay $35 annual fee. Is that the case? Or is it as simple as calling and just paying over the phone? Maye I'm not even at the right site... MAC Pro | Membership | Benefits ???? i think you have to be a Pro to shop on the online site but not if you call or go to the store. idk

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ditto on Aquilah's advise, it gives you a good reason to buy more than just the piggie you are looking for
Also, look on ebay.
MAC COSMETICS PRO PIGMENT GREEN BROWN FULL SIZE~NEW~ - (eBay item 310000177805 end time Nov-25-07 19:00:00 PST)

Hey, thanks for posting the link; I saw that ad on Ebay and was wondering if it looked like it had in fact been scooped out, I dunno, but it looks like little digs in that pic. I know they have 3 of them though, so maybe that was just their stock pic??

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think you have to be a Pro to shop on the online site but not if you call or go to the store. idk Yeaahhhh, I hope you can just call and order from the store, because I don't buy THAT much make up to warrant paying a fee, lol!!
 
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think you have to be a Pro to shop on the online site but not if you call or go to the store. idk you have to be a member to shop on their site but anyone can shop at the stores.
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
My suggestion is to go to the mac pro store. The 30 fee is for people who can prove that they are working artists and then they can benefit from the mac pro discount. If no mac pro store is near you then I would follow the suggestions of the ladies above and ask someone to get it for you.

 
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
10,288
Reaction score
15
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif you have to be a member to shop on their site but anyone can shop at the stores. yes thats exactly what i said.
 
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes thats exactly what i said. yeah but you said "i think". thats basically saying that it can or it can't. if you're really sure that only Pro can shop online, then you don't have to say "i think".
 
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
2
Just call a pro store and have them ship you some, like others have said.

BTW, post more!! You don't have to be an expert to post more!! LOL!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1
Yeah, I'm just gonna order from the store; I didn't know you could do that so I'm happy with ordering from the source!

Thanks for the info, everyone!

 
Top