how do I look with and without makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to line my water area but the water from my eyes seems to keep washing the liner away 8(

You can try to get MAC Khol in black or Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on in Perversion.  Perversion is not extremely black so it will look a bit more natural.  If you can get your hands on Avon, try the black in their Glimmersticks line, that works really good as well.

Yeah I suggest urban decay 24/7 or styli style line and seal (cvs carries that brand).  you need at waterproof/smudgeproof eyeliner :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by prettygurl25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think guys should wear makeup

period.
confused.gif

I agree with you. For me, the word ''man'' associated with strength, power, security, but definitely NOT cosmetic. Maybe my view is outdated but I don't want to see my husband in the morning with my mascara or lipstick in front of mirror.
icon_eek.gif

It's funny cos just yesterday I was watching a youtube vid of a man who is a make up artist and he did some contouring on his face and I thought it looked great. I'm not sure how I feel about guys wearing make up, but to each his own! I think you looked good with it, it wasn't wicked out there, it was subtle but enough to say it did change your look in a good way. I agree with Bonnie, try and practice with the upper water line. I think I would say try different things and see what works for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can try to get MAC Khol in black or Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on in Perversion.  Perversion is not extremely black so it will look a bit more natural.  If you can get your hands on Avon, try the black in their Glimmersticks line, that works really good as well.

Wasn't Perversion only in the 15th Anniversary Glide-On Pencil set though? Or did it get released as a permanent one?

It's the best black eyeliner I've ever used, I'm so ready to run and grab another if I can. =P

I think some makeup. But your lucky you can go out with none and you'd still attract attention when I go out with none I feel like I need to hide lol I have good skin but I don't feel like dressing nice if I have no makeup on. I don't mind guys wearing makeup but I've never really known any. I'm always trying to get my guy friends to at least try a little concealer

Back