How do I style my hair this way?? scene hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! when i tease it, it doesnt hardly make a difference. i don't know if i'm teasing it right. i'm new to teasing... it might be because i use too much hairspray.. it comes out so fast.. but usually i miss the spot i teased completely.. haha.

i have a haircut similar to yours my hair wont stay teased im new to scene cuts can you guyss pleasee helpp mee
hehe.gif

well i started to do this style because it is way pretty all i did was razor my hair. the steps i did were get the top of my hair and put it in a pony tail and razor all around. and thats it and your bangs do not have to be long and when you cut your bangs do it in an upward motion they will look alot better if you have any questions please reply=]<3

ahhhhh what u want it scene hair, hun, u'll need a straightner, a circuler brush and a lot of hairspray, try looking at tutorials on youtube, they really help, u have to have ur hair cut into a side fringe over your eyes but after that, it is actually quite easy to style your hair into a scene hair style, but note: you can't have thin hair, it just doesn't work, and it doesn't look good either!!!

Trust me, this stuff is really really good  at getting hair like that!  It's got natural ingredients too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

TIGI Love Peace & the Planet ECO Freako Texturizer

Mod note: Please post the product here instead of linking to the product.

Back