How do you deal with facial hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try epilating! its just like tweezing but its a little machine that has like 40 little tweezers in it and it tweezes your hair out from the root, so it grows back smoother and finer. i love epilating! i used to shave my legs like every other day and now i dont have to epilate for about a week- 2 weeks! i love it! i am in school for cosmetology and ive learned that at least 24 hours after waxing or epilating you should exfoliate. just a tip. you can buy epilating machines at walmart, target, ulta.. etc. please try it its the best this ever! i even bought an epilator for my husband and instead of shaving his fave he epilates it now! At first it will sting a little just like waxing does but its totally worth it after the 2nd time you can feel it! my husband was like why had no one ever told me about this? because he rarely has to epilate his face now! he use to shave everday and his face would get razor burn and ingrown hairs and now he has super soft cheeks and only epilates once a week if anything! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope this helped and hope it this post wasnt all over the place! thanks for reading! 

xoxo-DezR
heart.gif

if its fair , Nair :} otherwise go get it electro, it might cost a bit more, but it will vanish for life!

I like a few other women have PCOS.I won't put Nair on my legs, so it won't even go near my face. All Nair has ever done for me is turn me bright red and cause me painful rashes. I shave my face everyday. I hate that I have to. I use a men's electric shaver. Can't think of thr brand right now. I just got it in Oct for my bday. But I know it's a pricey one. But it works beautifully. Gives me a very close shave.

Hey ladies!  I have been using Bliss waxing poetic (on eyebrows and upper lip)  for about 3 years now.  I actually have only got my eyebrows done in a salon twice in the past  3 years.  I prefer doing it myself because I know EXACTLY what I want them to look like, and salons never get it right.  I have very sensitive skin and as great as this stuff works it still leaves me with little bumps all around on my skin.  Can anyone recommend anything else they have used or know about that might work better for me?  Thanks!   

Back