How do you keep your make up on during the day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read in a magazine a while back that benefit did - or still do? - some 'mist' type stuff that sets either the whole makeup or just sets the eye (can't remember which!). You lightly spray once all MU is done.

Does anyone know if this is still available?

TIA :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It really really helps just training yourself to not touch your face. And hey, if it's any consolation greasiness often decreases as you get older -- got to be something good about aging, right?

hmm, stay away from foundation if u dont need it!

just use a good primer, conceal whatever that is u need to(dark circles, scars, blemishes) then use a compact powder.

u have a combo skin that tends to be dry right? use a light colored blush lightly as a base for ur powder blush, and dont go heavy on the powder blush because the layer of cream blush would make the color look pretty much "there" and won't disappear as fast as it usualy does, if u know what i mean,,

and if u'r workin in a hothumid enviorment then u need to give up on ur mascara too! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

don't hate me, but using waterproof mascara daily is so so bad for u, it makes the hairs thinner and they will fall out like crazy,,

so, a gel mascara and a good curl w ur fav eye lash curler, try it, u may like the results!

i have the same problem that u do, and these r the techniques that i came up with and helped a lot, so i really hope they work for u!

Back