How do you like to smell?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Do you like your scent to come from lotion, body wash, perfume or what? And do you have a particular way that you like to smell on a daily basis (like the following)?

1. Fresh, clean

2. Sexy

3. Spicy

4. Foody

5. Flirty / girly

7. Musky type perfume

Or some other way?

Reaction score
Personally, my favorite fragrances tend to be sort of musk-like/sexy or feminine and flirty. I like for my lotions and body butters to smell foody, though.

Reaction score
ive never been one to associate scents with certain feelings im trying to capture, but my taste is all over the place. i cant ever tell if ill like a specific note until i smell it. for instance, i despise gardenia (say michael kors for women) but i enjoy elizabeth taylors gardenia. its a mystery to me.

so id say the smell i go for is anything that appeals to my nose. i like a little bit from every fragrance family, and lately ive been into spicy orientals and florientals as well as pure florals, which are something i wouldnt have toughed in the past.

Reaction score
It depends on my mood, although it's only recently that I've gotten into wearing foody scents. I was always afraid of bugs being attracted, so I only wore flowery scents. Now that I'm "older and wiser" (LOL!) I love wearing foody scents, too!

Most of my scents come from a fragrance or perfume, though, not from a body wash, and only sometimes from a lotion.

Reaction score
I like smelling foody and girly/flirty.

I usually like vanilla,and other sweet scents like cotton candy,carmal,stuff like that and i also adore amber scents.

Reaction score
I love smelling good in general! I just rely on my basics: Secret Platinum Invisible Solid in Glacier Mist, Dove Energy Glow Body Wash & Burberry Tender Touch EDP

Reaction score
I like girly scents, like Princess and Lolita Lempicka. Fresh clean ones are nice too, but just not citrusy, they smell rank on me. lol

Reaction score
i tend to use fresh scents. im one of those people when i do use a sent its pretty light smelling (on occation i use a "thicker" one, but not normally).

Reaction score
i'm attracted to all of the above! some days i like to smell like flowers, some days herbs, and some days cinnamon!

Reaction score
Fresh and clean -- I don't like strong scents of any kind. I just want to smell "neutral" -- you know, not stinky, but not perfumy either!

Reaction score
With perfume I go sexy or flirty. But with my lotion I go foody. Depends on my mood which I choose. I just got Cinnamon Bun Heaven lotion from bath and body works and it smells soooooooo good!

Reaction score
i like to smell clean, i dont like scents from lotions they are over powing but using a light lotion as a base to hold your perfurme is perfect i like sexy yet girly/mom smells

Reaction score
Depends were I'm heading too.

Like work or school, I like to smell fresh - out of the shower fresh.

When out with friends - girly/flirty. Can do no wrong with either Ralph Lauren or Escada. I get tons of compliments on them daily.

Reaction score
i like alot of different fragrances and use a variety of them for different occasions.

for everyday, i prefer to wear a fresh, clean scent.

Latest posts