How do you make your skin smooth and flawless?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was using Clearly Gone for some time, which basically is Vitamin B...12? I'm not sure if you can get that specific brand in the US, I remember reading something about them canceling their production over there... It tasted like poop, like, EWW! But worked wonders on my messed up back... It messed up my stomach though, so I quit and now i take a good dollop of organic coconut oil in my tea every morning. It was a little hard getting used to, but my skin has gotten SO SOFT because of it!

Origins Modern Friction is fab! Not too rough on my skin, but really removes all the dead skin cells and leaves my face feeling baby soft once I apply moisturiser. It's one of my HG products.

I don't even use makeup. I have a daily routine that I do day and night. I use the TimeWise products with MaryKay and they work great for me and I've been using and selling it for the past 4yrs. My friends use the samething as well.

I would say, exfoliation, moisturizing and some incredible concealers! I like to exfoliate about twice a week so that all the deadskin would be sloughed off and my skin can be baby soft. I don't like to use foundation or powder but concealer in some spots to hide the acne scars!

i use Peter Thomas Roth Botanical beads to exfoliate about 2 days/ week. OR I use buckwheat honey, it has little granules in it and is thick, u have to spoon it out the jar. and I use Ponds Dry skin cream to moisturise. it is great! Sometimes I steam my face too

I use Phisoderm sensitive skin cleanser for my face. I have really dry skin so it works pretty well.

Exfoliation is the first step! Try both a gentle mechanical exfoliator which is any type of scrub that has an abrasive in it, (You can even make your own with sugar, salt, crushed aspirin- with with a bit of citrus juice, honey or dairy) as well as a chemical exfoliant such as a mild glycolic acid (8% to 10%).

Then use a vitamin A (retinol) moisturizer in at least a .5% concentration. Over time you will begin to see your skin tone even out.

The life cycle of a skin cell is 30 days so be patient.

And don't forget the sunscreen!

Regular exercise, having balanced food on right time, drinking lots of water and a proper sleep has helped me to keep my skin smooth and flawless. Hope this all helps you to. All the best.
happy.gif

My beauty secrete: nutritious diet, positive attitude and stick to only reliable and trusted brand of skin care products.

Back