How do you organise your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased my case on line from Yazmo. (It says they are discounted because they have a "flaw" but I never could find one on mine!)
smile.gif

Black Makeup Case w/Drawers TS-14®

I have to say I so love so the organizer you all use - so many different ideas - some that are so unique & others that are just so beautiful!

Originally Posted by gs. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gabriella:I love your pink brushes!

what [brand] are they/where are they from
smile.gif

geeko:

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so jealous!!! haha

your collection is so nice and big
biggrin.gif

MMUgurl:

Thats a really nice case!

i was just wondering like what type it was,

and where is it from
smile.gif

and as for me I just keep all my makeup

either on my dresser

in drawers

in MU bags

in a basket, haha

very disorganized at the moment

what [brand] are they/where are they from
smile.gif
Oh well my brushes i bought them with my eye shadow pallet from ebay heres the link:Makeup Brushes goat Shadow MINERAL Pink 13 Pigment lady - (eBay.ca item 360084981751 end time 07-Sep-08 00:44:31 EDT)

but they are nice quality though,and it comes with a carrying case from Brand name OEM Manufacturers !

Here's how most of my makeup is stored.... in a sewing box. Perfect for makeup hahaha.

Only my blushes, brushes and eyeshadows and pencils are not in it , that would be to full and then I don't have an overview
biggrin.gif
, if you know what I mean hehe.

makeup.jpg

My collection takes up a shelf in my bathroom cabinet. I've got the products that I use every day in a traincase, my foundations, powders and brushes sit beside the traincase and then the rest is in 3 other traincases in my linen cupboard.

Its funny how I came across this thread, because I was just re-organising my mu yesterday. Before, I had most of my mu in two big shoe boxes while the ones I use most frequently, I put them on display in my cupboard (I have a full length mirror attached to the inside of my cupboard door- that's the mirror I use to do my mu). Now, I've organised them all according to different categories like foundations, mascaras, concealers etc in plastic boxes like the ones some of the girls had in their pixs instead of putting them in shoe boxes. Still put the mu I use frequently at the inside of my cupboard, but there's only two compact foundation and one concealer on it as I use minimal mu these days.

I use a big 3 drawer cabinet I guess u call it on wheels. then for the rest of makeup i used a little 5 drawer box and it sits right on top. its perfect.

Here's mine. I use the clear boxes from "Really Useful Box" and desktop drawers from Staples.

Can we please overlook the fact I need an entire bookcase for my stash?

SS101381.jpg

Right now, all of it is on the floor in the corner of my room/on my bathroom counter. A nailpolish bottle shattered in my organizer, and I'm still cleaning it up and trying to get the drawers to work again =/

I don't have a lot of makeup so i keep it all in a box under a mirror in my bathroom.

I have a decent size Lancome box that I use. I got it for Christmas last year and it works great.

Makeuptable.jpg

I divide my makeup in two organizers; One for stuff I use everyday and stuff I don't use as often. I do this b/c I like being efficient when I get ready in the morning. (So I can sleep more!)

Stuff I use everyday or fairly often:

T1.jpg

Everything else:

T2.jpg

I also try to shop for MAC palette refill shadows b/c I love the 15 shadow capacity palettes. It makes getting ready much faster!

MacPalettes.jpg

Here's where I keep all my glosses/lipsticks that I use often. I like it for easy access. I made it from watching a tutorial on Youtube:

WrappedTin.jpg

This is where I keep the lip products I grab less often:

DSCF1183.jpg

I'm revamping my whole room which includes creating a better storage system for my makeup.

Here are 2 options for the small stuff (pigments, shadows, balms, lip stuff, etc.

fce4_1.JPG

Or 2 of these:

ebay0801004.jpg

I like having everything in the same place .. and I could really decorate both of the outsides on these. (yeah, I'm crazy.)

Thennnnnn, I'm gonna use some of those little plastic drawers for my palettes and larger items (and hair stuff!)

How do you organize your stuff? Pics appreciated!

I like the sterilite storage system, but after a while it just looks messy. and if something breaks, it's a pain to get makeup off them. But I will try again...I just fell in love with makeup again, so I'm buying lot's of stuff...I want something to make it really organized like trays--maybe target?

I use one of those white plastic containers with the clear pull-out drawers. One for eyeliners, mascara, lipliners, lip gloss, and lipstick.

The second is eyeshadows, pigments

The third is foundation, powders, blush, bronzers, and eyeshadow bases.

My brushes sit on top in a brush holder

Back