How is that to use moisturizer with SPF?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, I have been using moisturizer and sunscreen separately for a long time but now I am thinking to cut off some products from my skincare routine. So there are many moisturizer in the market which comes with the SPF. So what are your opinionion to use face moisturizer with SPF?
Please et me know thanks.

hi, I have been using moisturizer and sunscreen separately for a long time but now I am thinking to cut off some products from my skincare routine. So there are many moisturizer in the market which comes with the SPF. So what are your opinionion to use face moisturizer with SPF?

Yes, most moisturizers on the market have an SPF rating, usually it's a rating of SPF 15

Apply mineral sunscreen after moisturizer (if you're going to wear chemical sunscreen, make sure to put sunscreen on before moisturizer) In general, you want to use separate sunscreen and moisturizing products. Wear sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher over your moisturizer for adequate sun protection.

SPF is suitable for all skin types. Facial cream with sunscreen is the one skin-enhancing and anti-aging product everyone must use daily. Face cream with SPF prevents premature aging and fights wrinkles and pigmentation.

Hey, have you decided on what moisturizer to use? I think it is a good idea to use a single product that can take care of two or more issues.

Latest posts

Back