How is Uniqlo?...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I walked in there today, and I felt quite a rush of energy, however, I couldn't stay too long. I won't be able to go back and explore a bit more until Friday or Saturday sadly. The store was really colorful. They looked like they had some nice fashions in there, but again, I just haven't had the time to check.

To those of you who have shopped and looked around in Uniqlo.... are their clothes and such worth the time? How are the prices? Overpriced? Underpriced? Reasonable?

I kind of think I could spend some future bucks there. s:

I haven't shopped in there but the online prices are pretty good. Their clothes look like simple mix and match type which is something I like.

If you're in the market for basics, they're worth your time. I find the prices to be quite reasonable. I don't know if I said this earlier in a previous thread that you mentioned Uniqlo, (or maybe I was thinking it in my head), but I love their pant/leggings. They're $19.90, but sometimes they go on sale for $15. If you're into Sanrio, they've got a cute collection of t-shirts going on!

I kinda sorta like Hello Kitty. Not as much as everyone else, but like.... Kawaiimeow's avatar for example? Absolutely love that. s:...

And yeah, you said that Starry. xD... I was thinking about the leggings there. s: ... I am thinking about checking them out some more tomorrow if I get into the city early enough. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been to Uniqlo several times, but haven't actually committed to anything yet I'm such an indecisive shopper, lol. But I am in the market for a red hoodie (to complete my little red riding hood look ;D) and I'll probably grab it from there.

From what I've seen of the store and heard from friends, Uniqlo has a good selection of quality basics at a reasonable price. I would also say, though, that it doesn't seem like the type of store you can build and achieve a personal style from, unless if your style is "I like wearing basics."

Also, I don't know which one you were planning on going to, but: DON'T GO TO SOHO. The store is small and has a smaller collection/fewer choice, and it'll be super crowded on a Friday night. It'll be a terrifying experience if you're claustrophobic or just don't like being around a million people. The 5th Ave one seems pretty great.

5th Ave is the one I go to. I work where we travel to and from NY and Boston, and we stop one block away at 53rd and 6th. Since Uniqlo is right on 5th and 53rd, I go there. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And not too good of a style place? Boo. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... Still highly interested there though. Will see what I can find. Is there any other really nice places that are relatively cheap, but good in the area to shop for clothes? Roughly, on 5th ave in that general area?

Latest posts

Back