How Janet Jackson Dumped 70 Pounds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol When it said she dropped 70 lbs, I thought she broke up with jermaine dupri. that's cold marisol! lmao

i dont get these celebs. They are contanstly gainign and losing weight like its nothing yet its so unhealhy..how the hell do u gain 70 lbs in so little time anyway? dont they get stretch marks from gainig and losing so much? or do they just know how to cover em well.

I'm sure you do get stretch marks from gaining so fast, I know I got a couple when I hit my big growth spurt. There is no way your body can adjust for that much extra weight without the skin stretching and tearing.

Wow, almost $5000 for food for only three months? I don't even spend that much in a year, I don't think!

Originally Posted by Marisol When it said she dropped 70 lbs, I thought she broke up with jermaine dupri. Shame, LOL, OOOOOhhhhh that was cold!
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by monniej that's cold marisol! lmao Sorry... I just dont know what she sees in him.
Seriously?

flip6.jpg

Originally Posted by emily_3383 I wish i could afford having meals being delivered to my house. lol no kidding! lol!

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess She probably likes his Donald Duck shirt. lol.

Her meals sounds delicious. I've lost 60 lbs since my daugther was born but I didn't eat that good!!!

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess She probably likes his Donald Duck shirt. When he was on Cribs wearing that shirt, I thought he was so gangsta.... NOT!

Jermaine Dupri...ick. Come on Janet, you can do better than that.

LOL at his shirt. What a nerd he is.

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess $4865 for FOOD??????
Holy chiiiiiiiit...

I'll just keep making my own healthy food, thanks.

That's pocket change for these celebrities. When they come up with a program for the average person's budget with the same quick and healthy results (if it exists in Hollywood), I'll be impressed.

Back