How long can this last?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow, it dropped when? Last time I filled it was around $3.00? I wonder if I should buy some cans and fill up, lol!!!

It hasnt dropped that much over here and sadly never will
frown.gif
we are still paying about 95p a litre so about £4 a gallon

I wish gas here was 1.99 as well. Right now its 2.13. A couple days ago it was 2.04 so hopefully it'll drop a bit more.

where i live it is $3.25 per Gal. i feel you guys are lucky to get it at so less price!

toady only we have received this news in the newspaper, that due to recession in US the rates are going to rise further...very soon you will get a post from me telling you about my experiences of cycling to office and shopping

Hello April!

The gas has been going down because the dollar everywhere in the world is getting stronger. The more the dollar is worth, the more crude oil it can buy. In July the dollar was worth so little that it took $147.00 to purchase a 55 gallon drum of oil. Today, the same drum of oil can be purchased for $67.00. It is not that oil has gone down, just that the dollar purchases more. If you were paying for it in pesos the price would have been the same for the whole period!

Originally Posted by bluengold2007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You better fill up when you can it will go up as soon as the new President is elected. It sure will.If you look back this is a common trend during an election.

It will peak then drop right before the election then creep back up.

Better grab that cheap gas now.

Here it's around 2.40-ish depending on the company.

Usually it does lower during election times and then go back up, however I heard something on the news that this particular drastic lowering is due to a lack of demand....and that the opec and all them people were holding emergency meetings to figure out a way to keep us paying more, lol. Today I filled up for 2.25 per gallon, coming down from about 3.99 recently. It's a bittersweet feeling. It's awesome to be able to get so much more for your money, but theres always a sinking feeling in my stomach cause I know it's gonna sting that much more when it goes back up. Like they're just teasing us.

it's like $2.30 here in VA...yeah, it has been dropping..
smile.gif
i saw on the news today that it's expected to stay like that too. so yayyy!

Yeah on my Reservation, the gas is always at least 30 cents more, and we don't even have to pay tax on it. Go figure.

Right now it's $2.23 where I get gas (30 miles away) and it seems to drop everyday.

It's $2.22 here- I think a lot of that is gas tax though, I think ours is the 3rd highest in the US as far as the tax portion..

Hi,

Gas went sooo down recently! for you all to right? its like 84 cents now here! it use to be 1.20.

Peace

It's $1.91 here. I read an article that it's expected to go down to $1.50 or even less, before it goes up.

Back