How low is TOO low with jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How low is TOO low with jeans?

Look at this ad I got SPAMMED by:

wow-thin-low.jpg

is it TOO low? I mean this has to be close to the limit, eh?

Thats a bit tacky. This picture shows too low. I also think its when your butt crack is showing or your bikini line>> Girls listen up ....thats not cute!! not cute at all!!!
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

Actually, I think jeans this low are appropriate when paired with a tight, little t-shirt that says:

"I need a math tutor"

Kinda fits, don'tcha think?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Actually, I think jeans this low are appropriate when paired with a tight, little t-shirt that says:

"I need a math tutor"

Kinda fits, don'tcha think?
tongue.gif

LOL @ Kitty and Shoes. HAHAHAH. The girl in the ad has very little hips.. kind of like a 12-13 year old. Bet I'm not that far off. Personally I think she should just let it all hang out. That looks so nice. Maybe she can decorate her crotch in case the pants should dip even further than expected. Hey, maybe the new thing will be crotch tats. Great! How sweet.
smile.gif

Hehehehe!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

LOL @ Kitty and Shoes. HAHAHAH. The girl in the ad has very little hips.. kind of like a 12-13 year old. Bet I'm not that far off. Personally I think she should just let it all hang out. That looks so nice. Maybe she can decorate her crotch in case the pants should dip even further than expected. Hey, maybe the new thing will be crotch tats. Great! How sweet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kristina The jeans in that pic are TOO low. When your ass crack shows (not just when you kneel down or sit)...it's definitely TOO LOW!!! Wait... Did she say "ass crack" or "AFFLACK"?

That just says TRASH to me.. why would you want to walk around like that?? WAY TOO LOW IMO..

Back