How Manders Make me Cry

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda that was awesome of you
smile.gif

and i hope you are enjoying everything Kee, you deserve it after all the bad times you went through.

awwwww <3 can we send this to the Elvira show to prove that you're the one? i dunno what it really has to do with Elvira but in my world it makes sense
smile.gif

That was the nicest thing I've heard all week. Have fun with your new stuff, Kee.

Manders is awesome for doing that for you Kee, the world needs more people like both of you in it! Enjoy all your new goodies Kee, you better do a FOTD using it all.

Awww, that was so sweet. Kee, your so lucky to have such a dear friend.

Amanda you are super sweet and caring
ugh.gif

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw! that almost made me cry! Me too! That's so sweet!!

isn't it amazing how thing can be going so wrong, then out of the blue someone comes along and does something so thoughtful!

amanda you are a darling!

enjoy your love kee!!

More further proof of the awesomeness of Manders. I can't believe how wonderful some of the women on this forum are.

Awwww Manders is an awesome online friend=) We are so fortunate to have her here=)

oh wow that made me cry.

That is such a sweet and generous thing to do Manders. to do something out of the blue and just.. ur great amanda.

Kee goes to show how much the girls here love u!!

chin up hun im sure things will get better

Back